Monitor LG Flatron 775FT Service Screen

 Here's How To Monitor LG Flatron 775FT Service Screen Parts
Top Striped and Scrolling:

1. Unloading the monitor with the opening of four screws in
close the monitor casing.

2. Open Board Monitor foundation made of iron.

3. Monitor LG Flatron 775FT damage the Upper Screen
Striped and is caused by rngkain Scrolling
vertical impaired. Then I try to check
Combination vertical all turns out ok. I check
physical components, it turns out that there elco
swell (broken) at the output of 40 volts Flyback.
Apparently the voltage was 40 volts required by the
vertical series to open the screen vertically
perfectly apart from the power supply voltage 15
volts.

4. Then I replace the broken elco (this elco
as a filter voltage 40 volts). Then my monitor
switch was still the same. Then I try to sort
This 40-volt circuit there was a safety resistor
with the size of the burned 0.1 ohms. This resistor as
fuse. The breakdown was caused by elco resistor which
been damaged so that the voltage overload.

5. Then I replace the damaged resistor with
size of 0.1 ohms. And try to turn my monitor, and
Monitor returned to the normal flame

sttt

populer